Skyrocket Rankings With Tiered Links
Looking to grow your rankings higher than your competitors?
You need tiered links. Not single links, backlink pyramids!
The backlink pyramid is one of the best backlink building strategies nowadays. If you don’t know what a backlink pyramid you should know that this strategy allows you to send high-quality backlinks to your money site, strengthens those high-quality links with many Tiers of backlinks that will support the upper Tiers.
In this article, we will explain what exactly a pyramid is and how to build it. So, you can leave your competitors wondering why you took all the online customers.
What is tierd links or a backlink pyramid?
A Backlink Pyramid is a one of the first and old strategies to build backlinks for a website to make a website more authentic so that its rank on search engines can be increased. This is how the internet is made, from links on links. Google needs these!
In this method of creating backlinks, there are different levels of quality of links that are interconnected to each other to create a strong base for other levels.
There are three levels, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3. Level 3 contributes to directly in level 2 to make it more strong and indirectly to Level 1 and Level 2 contribute to Level 1.
It is all about promoting Level 2 resources through Level 3 resources and Level 1 resources through Level 2 resources.
The structure is pretty self-explanatory. It is a tiered structure that looks like a pyramid with the most backlinks in the bottom tier and the least amount of backlinks in the highest tier.
A typical backlink pyramid will have three tiers:
Tier 1 in backlink pyramid
Tier 1 will you be your highest quality links. These links should be manually created Web 2.0’s, high PR blog posts, high PR social bookmarks, etc… These links will be pointing directly to my site so you want to make sure they are not spammy and have good diversity.
Tier 2 in backlink pyramid
The second-tier of links will be medium quality links. You can use well spun content and auto create links. Article directories, wiki link and various low PR backlinks are good for the second-tier. Your second-tier of links will be pointing towards your first tier of backlinks only. The goal of the second-tier links is to strengthen the quality of your tier 1 points and improve the index rate of them. You will want to send multiple tier 2 links to each tier 1 back link. This means you will be creating 10 to 20 times more tier 2 and then you created in the first Tier.
Tier 3 in backlink pyramid
This is where we spam the Internet a la 2001. Tier 3 needs low-quality links like auto approved blog comments, Pligg bookmarks and Wiki links. This third tier of backlinks will be pointing directly to your second-tier of backlinks. The goal of tier 3 backlinks is to improve the index rate of your tier 2 backlinks. The majority of your tier 3 backlinks will not be indexed by Google so you should create enough that you will have at least a few backlinks indexed per tier 2 backlinks on average. Send another 10 to 20 times more backlinks pointing to your tier 2 links as you created previously.
What to do next?
At Webbacklinks we take away the stress of trying to build your own tiers. Not just that, but we have quality sites and the best strategies to rank your website. You competitors will not be able to keep up with your growing rankings.
Check out our tierd link package!
This is an important question as everyone wants their rankings to improve fast. The truth is, a new link doesn’t affect rankings immediately. And there are several reasons for this.
- Search engines take time to crawl sites that your backlinks are built on. The crawling speed depends a lot on the domain authority, traffics and content quality of those sites.
- After crawling, search engines’ bots will take time to index those backlinks.
- When backlinks indexed, it takes time for the search engines to calculate the link juice not only your site but also your competitors. After doing this, they can sort your ranking.
- We also think that search engines also have limits to how fast a site can rank to prevent manipulating their system.
- Lastly, search engines cannot let you rank fast because they sell ads, they want those who want to rank fast buy their ads.
So how much time does it take to see effects on rankings?
This question can not be properly answered in a few words. But these insights will give you a general idea of how long does link building take to influence the ranking.
- The less competition your niche is the faster you see effects on ranking.
- The less competition your keywords are faster you see improvement in your ranking.
- The better content you have the more changes you see in the ranking.
- The lower rank you have the more effect a link has.
- Backlinks from high Domain Authority (DA) will have a better effect on ranking.
Below is an example of our test of effect on ranking in 2017 to 4 different sites with the same amount of backlink (about 3000 backlinks for 3 tiers).
Sometimes, it takes up to 12 weeks to see the effects but normally 1-3 weeks is our expectation.